Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak

Have you ever had a hard day on your feet? Of course you have.  I am a professional photographer and i am on my feet a lot. Well since my car accident sometimes by the time i get home they are killing me. Then the next day they still hurt. I have found a solution to sooth tired sore feet.


 This tea tree oil foot soak will become your best friend. Not only did it help my feet from hurting it left my heels cracked free and soft.  This foot soak comes in a resalable bag and the bag is a 24oz. When you first open you get a strong smell of the tea tree oil. To me it doesn't bother me as i use tea tree for a lot of different things.

Okay to use this foot soak is very simple.

1. Fill your bath tub or if you have a foot spa you can use that.  Fill with warm/ hot water.
2.Once water is in add 1.5 tablespoons to your water.
3. mix it up once the salt is gone then add your feet.
4. sit and enjoy for 15-20 minutes.  After time is up you can add more salts if you like.


I really enjoyed this in my foot spa with the heat, bubbles and massage. After 20 minutes were done my feet didn't ache and i noticed a huge difference in my heels right away. I would suggest this to anyone who has been trying to get their feet soft and smooth. You can get this on amazon.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: