Monday, October 19, 2015

Selfie Stick, SUFUM Wireless Extendable Built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter Selfie Stick Monopod Handheld with Adjustable Phone Holder for iPhone Samsung, etc.

Selfie sticks are the new hit trend everywhere you go you see people using them. Kids, teenagers, vloggers. I love them. I got this for my mother in law who has been wanting them. As she says she sucks at taking pictures of her and friends. She needs a selfie stick. So with the holidays around the corner what a great time to snag this up. You can get it on amazon it is priced really great for those who want one.



There different ones but i got the solid black one. She doesn't need anything fancy. This stick can go from 7.5' to  31'. It also has a lock to keep your phone from falling while using it. Super comfy handle fits great in my hand. This one is bluetooth so it will work with android or ios systems. It even has a wrist strap which she will love. This one was very simple to pair to my phone. Hooked up in matter of seconds.  It does come with a usb cord to charge your selfie stick. You will need to use your computer or if you have a usb adapter charge it that way. It does not come with an adapter. I really think she will enjoy this. We are not giving it to her till Christmas but for this review i did test it out with my phone.   I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: