Saturday, October 10, 2015

HSI PROFESSIONAL #1 SMOOTHING SHAMPOO WITH ARGAN OIL

I go through so much shampoo and my hair still looks dry and brittle. It's from all the heat i apply to my hair daily.  Finally i found a shampoo that is down right amazing. Let me jump into this review and tell you what sold me.




First off it comes in a pump type bottle i love those because you always get the right amount each time. Never get more than you need.  This shampoo is infused with argan oil. I love argan oil it really helps my hair get the life back into is the best way to describe it.  So many over the counter shampoo's claim to leave your hair silky shinny and smooth. I have tried several different brands and if you are like and use a blow dryer and straightener a lot then your hair over time gets dry and brittle. Well after one wash with this shampoo i saw a huge difference and i was sold.  This comes in a 8 oz bottle which isn't as big as a normal shampoo bottle but it does last a long time. I have been using this shampoo for 2 weeks now and i am here to tell you my hair is smooth and silky and looks amazing. It has tone down the fly away's and frizz i have.  Best way to explain this have you ever gone to the beauty salon and had your hair done there and it looks amazing. Well now you can have that look at home without the crazy costs.  To use this shampoo you need to wet your hair i like to ring out the excess water then i use one pump and put it to my wet hair. I massage it into hair and scalp. Then i rinse it. I want to get the conditioner they make to. For those who don't like products that are tested on animals well this product is for you. I was very happy when i saw that on the label.  It has a mild perfume scent. I really like it. It's a white creamy shampoo. If you would like to get this shampoo head on over to amazon.  I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: