Monday, October 19, 2015

Selfie Stick, SUFUM One-piece 3-In-1Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Selfie Stick for iPhone, Samsung, HTC, etc. iPhone, Samsung, HTC, etc.

What can i say i love selfie sticks i got this one for my little sister for a gift for the holidays. She is a teenager and well shes at that age where she has been bugging for one. So when i got the chance to review this i snagged it up. It is listed on amazon.



This one is a bit different that the one i have it has a wire that you connect to your phone to be able to take pictures.  This will work with android or ios systems.  This one does come in a couple colors such as black, blue, gray, green and pink. I got the black one.  This one does not require charging like some of the others. My phone fits perfectly even with a bulky case on in the mount. This one does have a locking so when you have it angled it wont fall. I think that is a huge plus to have when using a selfie stick. I think she will get a lot of use out of this one compared to a bluetooth one. She wont need to charge it as much. I think it's a perfect starter one. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: