Sunday, October 18, 2015

Bluetooth Selfie Stick

Well everyone knows what a selfie stick is. If you don't keep reading to learn. A selfie stick is a stick with a brace to put your phone, tablet in to use to take photos. This one is bluetoothed so you won't need a special app or wires. You simply just put your phone in the mount and start taking photos. I have the Samsung galaxy s5 and my phone fits perfectly in here. You can get this selfie stick on amazon it is not bad priced.



What i love about this selfie stick is it's small fits perfect in my purse. Heck even fits in my pocket. This one extends to 63 cm but if your like me i need to know inches when buying a selfie stick so this one is 24.8 inches.  When this one is not extended it is 16 cm and once again in inches it's 5.11".  The handle of this stick fits great in my hand it is light weight and comfortable to use. It has a metallic finish to it which really pops out. This will work with android or ios. Another amazing thing i love about this stick is the locking ball so your phone will be locked and wont fall as your trying to take a photo. Also has a angle up to 270 degrees. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: