Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fruit Infusion Pitcher - Shatter Proof Acrylic - 3 Quart

I love having lemon water but i hate having the seeds in my glass or bottle. So when i saw this pitcher it was perfect to have so all i have to do is pour it into a glass or water bottle.




It is super light weight and made really well. The top just pops on and off super easy. To insert your fruit just untwist the tube from the lid and then add fruit to it then reattach it. Then you will fill it up with water super easy. I keep mine in the fridge on the middle shelf. I love this thing and my mom wants one to now so i will be going back to amazon to get her one.  This pitcher is bpa free and holds up to 93 oz. To give you a better example i used bottle water to fill it. I used 6 bottles to fill it.  This pitcher is shatterproof which will be great if you have kids don't have to worry to much. I did get this for discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: