Friday, October 23, 2015

Ouddy kitchen spiral slicer

I have always wanted one of theses because i love to make zucchini noodles. I am all about fresh veggies. I have been looking at theses for a while now. But never brought my self to get one. My kitchen is rather small and i am glad this fits in the drawer.



It comes in a cardboard box. Inside was the slicer and a scrub brush.  This slicer is rather light weight and very easy to hold onto. I think that is a huge plus when looking into any kitchen gadget.  This slicer works great with zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, squash and even potatoes.  This slicer has two julienne blades which are rather sharp so please don't put your fingers near the blades or allow children to touch this.  The blades are 2 mm x 3 mm and 3.5 mm x 5 mm.


How to use this slicer.

1. cut both ends of your vegetable and make sure it is a firm one not mush or you will struggle.

2. decide on which blade you want to use.

3. Insert into the slicer and then twist.

I will say when doing this make sure you have a lot of room to work with or it will create a rather big mess. You can get this slicer on amazon i would suggest this to anyone who loves cooking. It's a great kitchen gadget to have. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: