Thursday, October 1, 2015

BATTOP iPad Mini Keyboard - Swivel 360 Degree Rotatable Bluetooth Keyboard Case - iPad Mini Bluetooth Keyboard - Compatible ipad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini (Close to Sleep, Open to Wake Up)-black

I have been wanting a bluetooth keyboard for my ipad mini since i got it. But sadly they are not cheap and i couldn't bring myself to pay that for a keyboard. But over the years i decided i wanted it and that was it i went to amazon and started browsing.





I like how this one let you put the ipad into a case that was attached to the keyboard. And you could carry it like that. One thing i will say is it's easy to put it in but kind of a pain to take it out of the case. It does come with a usb cord but no adapter. I have several of the adapters in my house so it wasn't an issue.  This keyboard does come in two colors black and silver i did get the black one. It fits ipad mini, ipad mini 2 and ipad mini 3. It has a 360 degree swivel so you can turn it at any angle you want.  It is a smooth rubber feel. This product is made very well. It has a on and off switch. Once you connect this to your ipad you wont need to reconnect it. It's super light weight so if you wanted to carry it around you could. You will need to charge the keyboard it does come with a little juice but not much. This company does offer a 2 year warranty which i think is down right amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who has a ipad mini and has been wanting a keyboard. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: