Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pet Odor and Stain Remover/Eliminator - Neutralizes Strong Odors & Cleans Tough Stains - Designed to Deter Pets from Re-Marking Area - Works on House

I love my dogs to death but i hate having carpet in our house. Our dogs are getting older and holding their pee is getting harder.  We let them out before we leave for work and i hate to crate them so we let them run.  Then we let them out when get home from work. Well i have been noticing that there is puddles on the carpet where they peed.




I tried to soak up as much as i can. But when i get home i am tired and really just want to sit down. Like i said i love my dogs to death. We have been using a carpet cleaner on our carpets a lot more lately.  There is some ugly stains i just want gone. I have tried several products nothing seemed to work. Finally a friend told me about this product on amazon and i broke down and got it.  It says to soak up the stain with a rag or paper towels as much as you can. Then to pour this stuff on and let it sit for an hour and then clean it up. I didn't do it that way. I put it in my carpet cleaner and that seemed to work a lot better for me. I love how this product comes in a 1 gallon bottle. So i can get more than once use out of it. It does come in a 32 oz spray bottle too. This product works deep down and eats away at that stubborn pee stain. I have to say after blowing money away on so many different products this is the only one i will buy from now on. It cleaned those stains yes we had to do it more than once but it works.  This will work with dogs, cats and what other animal you have. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: