Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pembrook Non Skid Socks - Hospital Socks - Fuzzy Slipper Socks -(2-Pack) Purple/Pink. Great for adults, men, women. Designed for medical hospital

I know theses are hospital socks but i like theses for my feet when i am at home. Not only are they comfy and warm but they keep me from slipping on tile floor. Theses are on amazon and are not bad priced at all. I like that there are two to a pack.



Theses socks do come in 2,4,6 packs. I got the two pack. They also come in different colors such as pink and purple, black and gray and pink and navy. I got the pink and purple because i am a girl who loves both of those colors.  Theses socks are super soft and fluffy they feel down right amazing on my feet. They are also very warm. On the bottom they have rubber treads to keep you from slipping.  I like how this company made the rubber tread the same color as the socks.  They are also very stretchy. I think theses socks would be great for anyone. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: