Monday, November 2, 2015

3B Women's Buckled Sling Pure White Synthetic Wedge Sandals, White, 6 M US

I love shoes i mean what girl doesn't. My husband and I are attending a wedding in December and i needed a pair of white wedges. As i didn't want to wear regular heels.  Theses shoes got to me rather quick which i was very surprised with.




They were in an original box.  This company on amazon does have several different styles. I got the white ones as i mentioned above.  Once i got them i took them out of the box and tried them on right away. I ordered a size 6 they are a little big but nothing that is out of this world. They are very comfortable and i can walk very well in them.  I love the fact that theses cross in the front and have a big buckle to close them.  I am very happy with theses shoes and cant wait to wear them for the wedding.  The soles on theses shoes are man made. The straps are very well made and don't scratch your feet at all. It's super soft.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: