Wednesday, November 11, 2015

10 Creamy and Highly Pigmented Professional Cream Lipstick Palette Makeup Kit Set Pro High-end Formula

I love makeup i mean what girl doesn't. I love the when makeup comes in palette's because i feel like you get more for your money.  So this precious palette is on amazon and is priced very reasonable. Makes a perfect gift.


This palette has 10 different colors and the palette opens and closes so easy i was shocked. I have some palette's where i struggle to get it open.  I was blown away with how pigmented this palette is. I would have never thought it would be this pigmented.  You can mix and match the colors and make your own colors.  To apply this lipstick you can use a lipstick brush or your finger. I like to use a brush to keep the germs from my hands off my makeup but that is just me.  The lipstick did last all day which i was very happy of and i did notice when i got home it was late but noticed when i took it off i had a little bit of a stain. So this would work perfect if you were having a lazy day and don't really want to wear makeup.  This makeup line is a great find and so happy to own it. It is more reasonably priced compared to mac. The lipstick matches up to some of their's. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: