Monday, November 23, 2015

Distressed Wood Framed Free Standing Chalkboard - Blackboard Sign - Wedding Chalkboard (Shabby Pink)

I am a professional photographer and chalk boards are the new hit trend for shoots. I saw this one on amazon and thought to myself maternity or engagement this would be perfect.




This does come in white and pink. I got the pink of course. This chalk board is very well made and comes protected very well. When i first got it took it out the box i couldn't get the cardboard off the corners i had to use a staple remover to get the staples out. That was the only thing i didn't like about this. But other than that i love the chalk board. It stands up very well and also has a ledge to put blocks or photos on.  This chalk board measures at 7" x 16" x 12" it's a nice size. I have all kinds of plans for this chalk board and cant wait to use it in photos.  I would not suggest using liquid chalk markers on this it does stain it and is hard to remove. Easy tip to get rid of it is a magic eraser. I plan on using just plain old chalk.  This is so worth every penny. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: