Friday, November 20, 2015

HSI PROFESSIONAL TRAVEL SET

The holidays are coming up and we are going out of town to see family. I needed hair tools i could take with me that were small enough to fit in my bag. I got on amazon and found theses. I really love this company they make great quality stuff.



Inside this box has a hair dryer with a diffuser, curling iron, straightener and a clip.  I kept the box for when i am at home this is what i store it in. But when traveling i just bring the tools.  The straightener is a ceramaic ionic. I love theses because they work really well on my hair and don't leave a hot frizzy mess.  The curling iron is 18-25mm  and works great with a little argan oil in your hair really gives the curls some bounce.  The hair dryer is 1000 watts with a turbo technology.  The blow dryer has two settings  which are low and high.  Okay moving on to the curling wand this one does not have a clip so you will need to wrap your hair.  The straightener since it is smaller i did have to smaller sections of my hair but still did the job. The straightener does heat up rather quick which i thought was great.  Like i mentioned above this is a great brand and i would highly recommend them to anyone i know. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: