Monday, November 9, 2015

TNP PS3 Gaming Controller - Wireless Bluetooth 6 Axis Game Controller Gampad Joypad Joystick Console with Charging Cable for Sony Playstation 3 PS3 Black/Red [Playstation 3]

My husband has a ps3 and has always wanted me to play the games with him. But we only had one remote. I didn't want to waste money on one for me to play once. I am not much into playing the ps3 me i am more of a wii girl.



So i was asked to review this remote so i said yes. I got it off amazon.  This controller did take a little while to get to me but it was okay because we both have been swamped with work we haven't had time to play the wii or ps3.  This remote is black and red it is light weight. What i love the most about this is it's bluetooth.  This controller has some heavy duty vibrations it scared the crap out of me at first.  To charge this controller you will need to use a usb cord. It does not come with one. It has a rechargeable battery.  I have tiny hands and his controller i can barley hold onto this one fits perfect in my hands.  This controller on amazon is priced very reasonable. I did get it for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: