Monday, November 23, 2015

iDeaUSA 10.1 inch Octa Core Android Tablet

I love tablets and electronics. I have to be completely honest i have never heard of this company before but let me tell you what. I have been testing out this tablet for about 4 days now. I did get this on amazon.  Before i get into details let me tell you what was inside the box.



Tablet
User manual
warranty card
Usb cord
Ac adapter
micro usb to female usb mini cable.


I took the tablet out of the box and took the wrapping off and the protective screen. I then plugged it in to charge. It says to charge for 10 hours. So that is what i did.  Once it was charged  I unplugged it and turned it on. It starts up rather quick and then i went ahead and started playing with the features. I then went and downloaded a bunch of different apps. It didn't struggle at all with downloading and worked rather fast i was shocked. This tablet is a little heavy but nothing out of this world. I love that it has such a big screen. I was able to play on this tablet for 5 hours straight and only use a 1/4 of the battery. I thought that was a huge feature for me. Then i put it to sleep and then used it the following day and played again for 5 hours till it said to charge. I charged it and it only took about and hour and half to charge i believe i did get busy. But then i picked it back up and began to play again. It does not have any delays which is super nice and is super fast.  The resolution  on the screen is clear and bright.  I had no problems with the touching of the screen.  There is a slot where you can put in a micro sd card i have not put one in yet.  This is an android tablet and i am very happy with it. I think this would make a great gift for an adult or kids. As for the camera i would say they are okay not the greatest but i don't really use a tablet for photos. more for playing games and being on the internet.  I really enjoyed it. I did get this for free in exchange for my unbiased review.






No comments: