Monday, November 30, 2015

Eureka Blaze Original Ultra Hot 1800 Watt Iron Powerful Steam Burst Technology Aqua Pouch Included

I love this iron it's one of the best i have ever owned.  I love the color of it i think that is what really sold me on it along with some of the features.




When i took this out of the box the cord is is wrapped together with a velcro strap. This makes keeping the wire together without it getting tangled a lot better.  This iron has a 3 way turn off feature. I think this is a huge safety plus if you have kids.  Adding water to this iron is a lot easier than my old one and holds quite a bit.  The one thing i don't like about this iron is there is no light to tell me when the iron is on. I think this would have been a very helpful feature.  This iron works great and gets all the wrinkles out the first time i don't need to go over it three to four times.  I love how this has a self cleaning button to make sure you can remove water stains. I did get this on amazon for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: