Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Little Pony POP Create your Own Pony Starter Kits

I love my little pony. I saw theses and thought they would go great with my collection. They come in a pack of 4. I got rainbow dash, flutter shy, pinkie pie, amethyst star.




Theses toys are made for children 4 and up. They are a hard plastic you have to break away from the mold. Then you just simply put together. I put together rainbow dash. I popped all the pieces out. Then i snapped the body together. Then i put her tail on then her hair and her wings. I did struggle to get her wings to stay at first but then they stayed. Theses do come with stickers but i chose not to use them.  Theses would make great gifts for little ones who love my little ponies. I did get theses on amazon.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: