Friday, November 13, 2015

Men's Silicon Fitness Wedding Ring 4 Pack

My husband is an ac technician and wearing his wedding ring while he works is dangerous. So he has been seeing guys were theses silicon rings and wanted them for when he works. So i got on amazon and found this 4 pack.



Theses come in a resealable bag.  Inside was 4 rings i got them in size 11/12 the colors i got were gray, two black and blue. He loves the colors he says he can wear different ones through out the week. Theses rings are to big for my hands i put one on my thumb which you will see it was not tight or anything. Theses fit him very well. I was very happy to see how theses were made there is no sharp pieces sticking out to cut your finger.  Theses rings are 8mm thick.  They will last him a long time. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: