Monday, November 2, 2015

Lingerie Bag (Set of 4) Intelli-Mesh Bag System: Double-Layered Laundry Bags - Backed With Our Two-Fold Commitment.

I love having theses bags when i do my laundry.  I was so happy to see that this has 4 in it's set. It comes with two of the bags. Then two you can use for bras.




Theses mesh bags are made very well I really love how they have a pink zipper to close.  I use theses bags for my bra's and underwear. I got tired of them always getting stuck in the washing machine. So let's talk about them. They are white mesh bags with a pink zipper closure.  I use the big bag for my tank tops so the straps don't get all twisted together. The small bag for socks and underwear. Then the other two for bra's. Theses are worth every penny on amazon.   The two rectangle bags are 11 x  15' and 22 x 18'.  Very good size.  Theses bags will last you a long time. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: