Thursday, November 12, 2015

Heart Felt Bamboo Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads XL

I suffer from pcos and my ob told me that i need to stop using tampons and pads you buy at the store because it will lead up to cervical cancer. So i did just that. I have been using reusable pads for about a year now.  I wanted to get more so i am not always washing the 5 i have. So on amazon i saw theses and thought they would work great.



Theses pads are made out of a soft cloth material. It has charcoal in the middle to help absorb so you wont feel wet. They fold over and snap into place so no more suffering from a shifting pad. I got theses in xl as i do have a very heavy flow. If you are out and about you can carry a wet bag to store them in.  This pattern is a leaf and the part that will be catching your menstrual is dark gray and i was worried it would be hot since i live in Florida but to be honest it's not.  Also love how i no longer get rashes like i did with pads from the store and there is no odor once so ever. Huge plus for me.  I love how theses will save me so much money and also help the landfill. To wash them is very simple i just stick them in a lingerie bag and put them in the washing machine that way. I did get theses for a discounted rate  in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: