Monday, November 23, 2015

JIAKE® New Version HBS-902 Wireless Bluetooth CSR 4.0 Music Stereo Universal Headset Headphone Vibration Neckband Style for iPhone iPad Samsung LG (Pink)

I have been wanting theses headphones for a while now my husband has a pair in black and i wanted ones a little bit more girly. So after searching on amazon i found theses.


They did take a little while to get to me but i wasn't in to much of a hurry. Once i got them i took them out of the plastic baggie. And took them out along with the usb cord. Let's back this up just a bit.


Inside the bag was

headphones
user book
usb charger cord.


Once you get theses you will need to charge them either via computer or if you have a ac adapter that takes a usb cord. It takes about 2 hours to charge fully. When charging it has a red light when fully charged the light turns blue.  Once it's charged i then turned them on and grabbed my phone went to the bluetooth and scanned for the headphones. Once it found it i connected it. I use theses while talking on the phone having my hands free is very important. Phone calls sound crystal clear and same thing for music. Never fuzzy like some other bluetooth ones i have used before. Theses are so worth the money and would suggest them to anyone. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: