Friday, November 6, 2015

BDK Despicable Me Minion Happy Family Auto Sun Shade 58 X 28 Inches Jumbo Size

I love minions and everyone who knows me knows i love them. My office is covered in minions. So when i saw this on amazon i had to have it.



I own a honda accord i was worried this wouldn't fit the window but at the same point i didn't really care i had to have it. Once i got it i was in love. It has a strap with velcro attached so you can fold it up easily when your not using it.  Huge huge plus. Then one side has the minions which are so cute and the other side is the metallic silver.  This will help keep the sun and heat from damaging your seats and dash board.  So simple to put up anyone can do it. It doesn't lay flat in my window but it works.  I love how it has a cut out to go around the rear view mirror which makes this a lot easier. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. Even if i didn't i would still buy it.






No comments: