Friday, November 6, 2015

Flour Sack Towels Commercial Grade 28in X 29in (Set of 3 Towels)

Theses towels come in a pack of three, They are very thin and are only 28' x 29'.  Theses towels are great for drying your hands after doing dishes. Or you can even use them for cleaning.  They are made out of 100% cotton.



I do wish theses would come in other colors as white is such a hard color. It gets dirty so fast.  They are lint free which is super nice to have. I cant tell you how many towels i have gotten rid of because they attracted so must lint.  To wash theses towels and keep them white i put them in the washing machine on a delicate cycle with a little bit of bleach. I then hung them to dry. They came out as new as the day i got them. I did get theses off amazon.  I am hoping they will add more colors as theses are great towels.  I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: