Wednesday, November 11, 2015

BBQ Vegetable Grill Basket

My husband has a smoker and it's his new toy of the month. He has been using it a lot since we got it. He has been asking me for a basket. I asked him why he said to use for veggies or even to hold chicken in. This basket can be used for just about anything you want.




So i went a head and grabbed him on on amazon.  When i got this basket it was wrapped in plastic but i noticed it was sticky i am not sure what was on it. So i washed this stainless steel basket in the sink with warm water with soap.  You can use this basket for any type of grill.  When we used it we stuck it in the smoker.  I love this basket and so does he. This would be perfect for anyone who loves to grill. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: