Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ultrasonic Dog Bark Controller in Birdhouse Shape

I have a chihuahua that is 9 years old and barks at everything and when i mean everything the wind could blow and move a tree and she is barking. I am not one for the shocking collars so i went on amazon looking for something that would help. As my husband and I are getting tired of always telling her to stop.  Finally found something that was super cute on amazon and didn't take long to get to me at all.




Once i got this i took it out of the packaging right away and read the user manual. You will need to install a 9 volt battery as it doesn't come with one.  Once you put the battery in then turn the dial on the back to the T which stands for test mode. Then face the speaker part towards you and say woof. It will go from green to red. That is how you know it's working. Now I turned this to the number 1 and that is the lowest setting. She went to bark and right away stopped as this sends a high pitch dog whistle. She doesn't like the sound. I have had this turned on for 3 days now and she has went from barking non stop over everything to none. It's a big difference. We are enjoying being able to watch a movie and hear it. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: