Tuesday, November 10, 2015

E.l.f. ELF Lot of 10-piece Cosmetics Mystery Collection Box

Did you know you can order a 10 piece elf mystery collection box on amazon? Well if you were like me and didn't well keep reading because you can. It's not bad priced for 10 pieces of makeup.



I love elf makeup i feel for the price it is it's just like the higher end makeup. Inside my box i got 10 different items. It's like walking into the candy store. Makeup is my favorite thing to buy you can never have to much.  When opening this box i was worried i would get duplicates but i got none so that is a huge plus.


Inside my box was the following.

1. shimmer lip gloss
2. hyper shine lip gloss
3. dress me up extreme lashes
4. waterproof eye liner pen
5. brightening eye color
6. Tone contracting concealer
7. Lip stain
8. healthy glow bronzer
9. Glitter eye shadow
10. high defention blush
11. prime eye shadow


Listing on amazon says 10 items but i got 11 i was so happy. I love each piece it is so worth it. I am thinking on ordering another box for my sister for Christmas. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: