Monday, November 23, 2015

Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy

I have been getting really big into essential oils. I have a diffuser but since the holidays are around the corner my mom wanted on so i figured i would get her one with a couple oils. I did get this one on amazon.




It comes in a box which has a picture of it on it.  I opened this and tried it out before giving to her to make sure nothing was wrong with it.  What i love about this one compared to mine is this one screws and locks.  I think this is a huge plus for me.  This one has 7 different changing lights where mine only has 2.  This one holds 120 ml of water. I did notice if you run this all day it does run out of water quickly. When adding oils i always do two drops because they are strong that you don't need a lot. This is a great diffuser for someone just starting out. Heck i want to get this one because of the locking feature and the lights. I will be purchasing another one. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: