Monday, November 16, 2015

Shriver's Salt Water Taffy

I love salt water taffy. I always have even as a kid. I was able to snag this 1 pound of taffy. It comes in a nice box. Inside the box was all the different taffy's along with a book of other products they sell. I got this off amazon if anyone wants to go snag it.




Like i mentioned above there is 1 lb of taffy in this box. Each one is wrapped twice and they have their own flavors. They are so soft and melt in your mouth. My husband and I have been eating them like crazy.  This taffy is made right at the boardwalk of ocean city, NJ. I love how when i got them they weren't melted or squished together. Moving back to the taffy i took one out right away and undid the wrapper to find it has another one on it. I removed that one and took a bite. Oh my god this was so flavorful and soft and one thing i truly loved about it was that it did not stick for hours in my teeth. It melted in my mouth. This is so worth every penny. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: