Wednesday, November 18, 2015

GoldmineBeauty Hair Straightening Brush, Hair Straightener Brush

I have been seeing theses all over the internet. I have been wanting it since day one i saw it. After searching i looked on amazon and found this one.  It is a lot more reasonably priced compared to others i have seen.  It comes in a white slide open box. Inside the box is the brush and it comes in pink.



The bristles feel just like a hair brush. I really like how you can straighten your hair while brushing it to.  This brush heats up to 365 degrees.  It will stay at this temperature.  When using this hair brush straightener it will only work on dry hair.  Once you plug it in you will need to turn it on buttons are on the side of it. You will need to go to manual as it's in celsius and you cant change that. It will take time to heat up.  Whatever temp you put it on it will hold that temp until you adjust it.  This brush has a 1 hour auto shut off. Which i think is a super nice feature. You will need to clean loose hairs out of this brush once it cools down. You will need to keep it clean.  What i did was brushed my hair out first then i applied a little bit of argan oil and then once it soaked into my hair i then used this brush straightener. This brush is very easy to use and makes straightening your hair a lot quicker. It's not heavy when using it and fits perfectly in my hands. Also didn't leave my hair a frizzy mess.  I did notice while using this brush the outside was not super hot but you did feel the heat off the bristles of the brush.  I did keep the box to store this in so it wont get dust or dirt in it.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: