Monday, November 23, 2015

Camellias 25 PCS Steel Boned Latex Waist Trainer Cincher Corset for Weight Loss

I love corsets of all kinds being a professional photographer i love to have theses on hand.  This one can be used for weight loss but that is not what i am using it for.



I am planning to use this for boudoir shoots.  I have had several clients ask me get some corsets so that is what i am doing. I got this one off of amazon.  This does come in a 25 steel bone pcs and also a 9 steel bone pcs. I got the 25 and was super happy with it.  It has a latex look and is super smooth to the touch and will not stab you like some i have used in the past.  This corset does come in several different sizes ranging from xs all the way up to 3xl. I got it in a xl i did order a size up from what i would wear so i know it would work on all kinds of body types. This is a great product i want to order another one for me to wear under my clothes so i can get rid of the love handles and muffin top i hate it. So i do plan on ordering another one. But i cant wait to use this for shoots. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: