Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sandistore 5 Pairs Womens Sports Casual Ankle Low Cut Cotton Socks

Theses socks come in a 5 pack and are the ankle but are low cut. I love theses socks when i wear tennis shoes.  They are made out of 100% cotton.  The colors i got were black, pink, hot pink, gray and blue. Theses socks are super comfy they are light weight. They have little white hearts all over them.



Theses socks would work for adults or kids.  Theses socks are thin i like my socks thin because my feet swear and i hate thick socks. The stitching on theses socks are very well.  I am very impressed with how theses fit i was a little worried they would be super tight but they fit amazingly. I did get theses on amazon and i will be ordering more. For this price  you cant beat it. I did wash theses in the washing machine on cold to prevent from shrinking. I then hung them to dry. I do this with a lot of my socks to prevent shrinking. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: