Saturday, November 28, 2015

Charming Cherries SIlicone Kegel Benwa Exercisers

Theses are the cutest's kegel balls i have ever seen. I mean come on cherries. Theses are on amazon  and are made out of silicone.



Theses didn't take very long to get to me at all. They come in a clear box where you can see the cherries.  When i got theses the balls where a bit bigger than they looked online.  But they are perfect for beginners. I am far from a beginner but i wanted something a little bit cuter than my normal kegel balls.  You can wear theses for a couple of hours or all day just depends on your body.  When i had them in i could feel them doing the work they are suppose to be doing. I was still able to move around and get stuff done.  Like i mentioned theses are made out of silicone but inside the cherry is a metal ball and you can feel it moving as you move. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: