Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Utopia Towels One Dozen (12) Kitchen Dish Towels - White, 100% Cotton Tea Towel With Herringbone Weave, Professional Quality, Low Lint, 24 oz weight for high Absorbent. - 25 inch x 15 inch, White with Blue Side Stripe

Theses kitchen towels are by far the best i have ever used. They come in a pack of 12 so you will never not have enough.  They come in a couple different colors such as white with a blue stripe, white with a green stripe and white with a red stripe. I got the white with a blue stripe. Theses towels are made out of 100% cotton material. They measure at 15" x 25" theses aren't your normal little towel. I really enjoy theses towels they are great for drying your hands after doing dishes. Or you can use them for cleaning.



When i got theses i did wash them first in cold water with soap to prevent from shrinking. I always wash all my stuff in cold. I got theses on amazon and they are priced very reasonable. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: