Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Facial brush

I have been wanting a smaller facial brush i can bring with me when we travel.  When staying the night somewhere when i wash my makeup off with a washcloth it never seems to get it all from my pores. So i am so happy i finally have one i can bring with me while we travel.



This facial brush runs off of batteries. So this is nice when on the go. It comes with 6 different heads.  Below i will list the different heads.

1. facial cleansing brush
2. facial sponge
3. latex sponge
4. skin relief massager
5. hard skin polish pumice stone
6. scrubber pumice stone


The facial brush has super soft bristles which i use to wash my face with a cleanser of my choice. The facial sponge will help make your skin more soft. The latex sponge will help get makeup that is deep down in your pores. The skin relief massager will give your face a massage and let me tell you this feels wonderful.  The pumice stone will help exfoliate and is also great on callouses.  The scrubber pumice stone is get rid of stubborn dry skin. I like to use this when i have dry patches on my face.
This machine is small and light weight. Do not submerge it into water.  It does get the job done and is worth the money on amazon. I really do enjoy this little machine. I think this would be great for adults or even teens.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: