Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fun Shower Curtain-Shower Curtain w/ Hooks, Bathroom Shower Curtains (72x72)

I have been wanting to redo our bathroom into a under water theme. I was browsing amazon and saw this shower curtain and thought it was super cute.  It is made out of plastic so you will need to be careful when pulling it. It is 72 x 72".  It comes with 12 white shower hooks. I like the fact that not only do you get the shower curtain you get the hooks.



On this listing it does state designs may be different. That one i got is different from the listing. But fits our theme.  Once i got this i changed my mind and put it in our guest bathroom as my husband didn't want to change our bathroom yet. So i am still getting a great use out of it. It is not that expensive on amazon.  It is a thin shower curtain but it keeps the water from hitting the floor so that is all that matters. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: