Friday, November 6, 2015

Codream® Micro Perforated Stainless Steel Colander 5 Quart with Handles

I love to cook and having the right stuff in my kitchen is a huge plus to me.


I hate using plastic colanders to me they give my pasta a plastic taste. So when i saw this on amazon i had to get it.  This colander is stainless steel and has handles did you hear me right handles. So much easier to pick up. This colander is a 5 quart.  This colander measures at 11.22 x 13.78 x 4.52 inches.  This colander is very solid and holds pasta like a champ.  It drains the water fast without leaving any in my bowl.  This colander has micro small holes so if you wanted to dump rice in it you wouldn't loose any.  I really love how i am able to sit this in my sink and it does not touch the sink. The way this is made it props it's self up.  This colander is very easy to clean i washed it by hand in the sink then let it air dry.  It is also dishwasher safe.  This is an amazing colander and i have thrown out my plastic ones and use this one. I plan on getting one more to keep when making big batches of noodles. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: