Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Zone Tech Multipurpose Foldable Insulated Vehicle Trunk Storage Organizer 4 Pocket Navy Blue Fabric Item Organizer

When like to shop at our local bj's which is a warehouse. We get things in bulk. So we use to use reusable bags and always the boxed they offer at the store. But who wants to bring the boxes home. Not me i hate throwing away stuff that i didn't need to take in the first place.



When i saw this on amazon i thought yes this will make shopping so much easier. This goes in the trunk of your car. What i did is i brought it with me into the store. I put it in the shopping cart. Both ends have insulated with a zipper closure. Then the two middle ones hold your non-cold items.  I love this thing it folds up when your not using it and is super light weight to carry around.  I wish this was a bit bigger to fully stretch out in my trunk but it fits so that's all that matters.  I really enjoyed this it makes shopping a lot easier. I want to get another one for my friend who is just like me and hates to bring home boxes. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: