Monday, November 9, 2015

Besteel Jewelry Stainless Steel Figaro Chain Necklace for Men and Women 18-36 Inch

I found this chain on amazon i am very picky with my jewelry as i have metal allergies. I saw that this one is stainless steel so i could get away with it.



This chain comes in several different sizes such as 18" all the way to 36". I got this in 28" to wear with a dress i have. I was so tickled how inexpensive this necklace was.  It comes in a black velvet pouch you can store it in when your not wearing it if you wanted.  However when i got mine i noticed it had a piece of metal sticking out of it and i can not wear it because it will stab me. I was disappointed i wont lie. Looks like a error while making it. This necklace is hypoallergenic so if you have metal issues you will be okay with this one.   It has a nice lobster claw to open and close this necklace. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: