Thursday, November 5, 2015

Eparé Double-Wall Insulated 12 Ounce Beer Glass Mugs (Set of 2)

My husband has been wanting new beer glasses so when i saw theses i knew right off the bat they were the ones. Theses are on amazon and priced very well.




Inside the box is two glasses they are 12 oz glasses. What i love about them is they are insulated. They will keep his beer colder for a little longer than using a regular glass or heck even the bottle.  The glasses measure at 8 1/4' tall x 3 1/4' diameter.  They hold 12 oz each.  When i took theses out of the box i washed them before using them.  Once they were dry we stuck one in the freezer standing up for about an hour before he wanted a beer.  He loves theses glasses and wants me to get two more for when his friends come over.  Theses glassed are made very well and look elegant to me. I know not what any man wants to hear. Theses glasses are dishwasher safe which is a huge plus but i did wash them by hand and let them dry in the dish rack. I highly recommend theses glasses to anyone. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: