Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Utopia Kitchen Professional Oven Safe Nonstick 8-Inch 9.5-Inch 11-Inch Fry Pan / Frying pan Cookware Set, Dishwasher Safe, 3-Piece (Grey)

I love to cook so when ever i see a good deal on cooking gadgets of any kind i tend to buy them. My husband yells at me all the time that i have to much. I saw theses 3 piece frying pan set on amazon. Well i needed new ones so i got them.




Theses come in a box with a picture of the frying pans on them. I opened the box and took them out and washed them right away. I don't know about you guys but i need to have things clean before using it.  There is 3 different sizes one is 8', 9.5' and then 11'.  Theses pans are non-stick and are light weight.  The handles on theses pans are heat safe so you wont fry your hands .  The handles fit nicely in my hands they are very comfortable to hold. We learned that theses pans are scratch resistant.  My husband was using a fork  in one of the pans and this is another reason why he's not allowed to use my stuff.  You can wash theses pans in the sink or in the dishwasher. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: