Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sandistore Pyramid Temperature 7 Colors LED Change Backlight LED Alarm Clock

I wanted a small clock for my desk. So after searching amazon i found this one and thought it was rather neat that it changed colors.




When i got this clock i took it out of the box and the instructions. I saw that it needed 3 AAA batteries. I struggled to get the battery cover off. Finally i took the kitchen scissors  and popped it off. I would say that is the only down fall with this product is the battery cover is hard to get off. Once i got the batteries in it turned on. I then went back to the instructions and followed them to set the time, temperature, day,year. It was very easy to set all this. Then if you want the clock to light up press the tap button and it will click on. It changes from all different colors and you can adjust the brightness of it.  This clock measures at 10.3 x 10.3 x 10.3 cm.  You can also set an alarm for this clock but i don't need it for that. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: