Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Camellias Taffeta Double Steel Boned Waist Training Corset Heavy Duty Waist Shaper

I am a professional photographer and boudoir photography has become a big hit around Christmas so i had a client ask me to get more corsets. So when i was asked to review this i jumped on it.





This drop dead corset comes in a couple different colors such as white, black, white brocade and black brocade. I got the white brocade. When i got this i took it out of the plastic bag right away.  The string i would say is really long on this i think that is the only part i didn't like. It was knotted at the bottom and tied in the middle.  This corset does come in several sizes such as small all the way to xxl. I got this in xl so i made sure it would fit several other body types. When i noticed how long the string was i thought it was so you could tighten it even when it was on my model we had so much string it was bugging her and me. So i cut it. Now that the ends are fraying i will be looking for a different string to lace this up.  Other than that i have no issues with this corset. It is down right sexy in person. I did get this off amazon and got this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: