Friday, November 20, 2015

TINKSKY Baby Girl Headbands Elastic Crochet Hair Bands Hair Accessories Pack of 50

I am a professional photographer and i am always using these headbands. After a couple years my old ones needed to replaced so that is what i did.



Theses come in all different colors. There was 50 of them this was to good of a deal to pass up. Theses are priced so amazing low on amazon.  There is 2 of each color  Theses are soft and stretchy headbands theses are great for newborns to be able to change bows out really quick.  Theses will never hurt your little ones head. Theses come in several different colors like i mentioned. I now have the colors of the rainbow.  You can even use theses to make tutu's. I truly love theses and would suggest them to anyone who has little girls. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: