Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener, 1.25 inch with Carrying Case

I got this hair straightener for my sister for her birthday since her's broke.  This little one comes with a carrying case that you can keep it stored in. I think this is a huge plus for me.



You can straighten your hair or curl your hair with one tool.  This has an adjustable temperatures ranging from 240 degrees all the way up to 450 degrees.   It has a ceramic plates and i think this helps straighten your hair a lot better than some of the others.  Also keeps your hair from frizzing. If your worried about your hair frizzing or breaking you could use a little bit of argan oil.  When you turn this iron on it will have a red light when it's heated up and ready the light will turn green.  This only takes about a minute to heat up.  It's very easy to turn on and off.  This straightener is small enough you can travel with it. Only thing i didn't care for on this straightener was where the on off button is.  Its on amazon and worth every penny. My sister loves it. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: