Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Party Snow - Instant Artificial Snow - Makes 2+ Gallons of Fake Snow

I live in Florida and have always wanted to have snow. But sadly it's way to hot for it here. So when i saw this i had to jump on it.  It is on amazon and priced very well.  I am a professional photographer and i have Christmas shoots and this snow worked out very well.




It comes in a resealable bag.  This snow is so cool You just add the power snow to a bucket is what i used then add water to it. add one teaspoon then you will need to add 1/4 cup water to every teaspoon you add.  Watch it grow.  I did not use the whole bag but if you do it will make 2 gallons.  This snow will look like real snow and also feel like real snow. It can last up to a couple days or maybe a week. This snow was a great touch for kids to play with. I also plan on using it on the Christmas tree once we put it up.  That is why i didn't use the whole bag. If you want to keep the snow after you used it let it dry then put it in a air tight bag . I think this is an amazing feature. I plan on getting more bags to use for holiday sessions it's so much nicer to use this than the fake snow they sell in store that goes every where. I was blown away to watch this grow from powder to a fluffy cold wet snow.  This is non toxic and safe for kids and dogs. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.












No comments: