Monday, November 9, 2015

DOYOLLA 2016 New Pack of 4pcs Santa Claus Hat Christmas Chair Covers Color Red

Christmas time is coming and i love to decorate the house. This year is our year to have family dinner here. So when i saw theses chair covers i had to have them.  They are on amazon and i want to get another set for my mom. 



They come wrapped in plastic  I took them out and right away put them on my chairs to make sure they fit.  They don't fit the chairs we use at the table. But did fit the chairs at the bar.  So i was able to still use the for the holiday dinner.  Theses Santa hats are made out of  cotton and are super soft. I love how the end has a big poof ball. They look like real Santa hats.  Theses hats measure at width 1 ft 6 1/2 ' x 2 ft 5 1/2'. Theses look super cute on the back of the chair. I would say make sure you measure your chairs first. I really wish theses would fit the dining room table chairs. I know we need ones maybe ill go buy new ones just to use theses in the kitchen. They come in  a pack of 4.  Theses are made really well and i am so glad i was given the chance to review theses. I did get them for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 





No comments: