Saturday, November 7, 2015

Feceir® Portable FM Radio Digital Mp3 Subwoofer Speaker Music Player with FM/LED/TF/USB Port Input, Long Playtime (898 Subwoofer Red)

This cute little mini speaker puts out some strong sounds and very clear at that.



This speaker comes in different colors such as blue, black, red. I got the red one.  It comes with a rechargeable battery.  You can charge this speaker via computer or ac wall adapter. It doesn't come with the wall adapter so you will have to have one. It took about an hour to fully charge. On one single charge it lasted a long time. I like this speaker so i can hook it up to my phone to play music at my desk while working.  This speaker is very well priced on amazon. It does take a little while to get to you but i wasn't in no hurry. This would be great to use while on the beach to be able to enjoy the music. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: