Friday, November 20, 2015

Favorite® Dog Square Denim Bed

My chihuahua's love dog beds but they are super picky about them. This one on amazon reminds me of a sailor theme.  It comes air sealed in a plastic bag. The bed is made out of denim and has a rope handle makes it a lot easier to carry this bed from room to room.  The pillow inside it is red and white and super fluffy.  On the bottom is a black waterproof cloth.



As i mentioned above my dogs are very picky about beds i stuck this on the ground to take a picture and one of my chihuahua's walked right in and laid down.  She stayed in this bed for a couple of hours well at least until i said it was dinner time.  I did check the stitching on this bed and it's amazing no loose thread or stuffing coming loose.  This bed measures at 29 x 20 x 8 inches the inner pillow measures at 12 x 20 x 6 inches. It's a really good size and could fit a couple small dogs.  I think this is one of the best more reasonable priced beds i have seen on amazon.  This bed really is worth every penny.  This bed is able to be machine washed.  My dogs love it and so far they are not fighting over it like they normally do with other beds. So that is great. I am going to get another one for a friends dog for Christmas.  I did get this bed for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: