Monday, November 16, 2015

Zone Tech Funny Vehicle Bumper Decal "I Don't Need Google My Wife Knows Everything" Humorous White Car Magnet 10" X 3" - 1 Pack

I have to giggle about theses because my husband use to always tell people this. So when i saw theses magnets on amazon i had to get them.



I didn't realize they made theses in magnets.  Once i got them there was 3 in one pack.  I like how theses are magnets and they will stick to the bumper of your car.You can even use theses on your fridge if you wanted to.  Theses magnets measure at 10 x 3'.   Theses magnets are made very well the magnet part is very thick and sticks great.  I like the magnet because it's easier to take on and off compared to a sticker. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It would make a funny and cute gift. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: